The Borough Code Enforcement Department handles property maintenance violations, property inspections, various permits, zoning, land development and various other licenses. If you have any questions regarding zoning, planning, or building code/permit matters please contact the Zoning/Code Enforcement Officer, Marvin Frazell at (814) 684-1330 and he will be happy to assist you. The Borough will investigate land use and code complaints submitted to the Borough and will determine if a violation(s) exists and take appropriate enforcement action with the goal of compliance.
Permits Required: Solicitation, Occupancy, Street Closing/Opening, Zoning, Building, Signs, Auctions
If you are uncertain as to whether a permit is needed for your project or function, please contact Tyrone Borough’s Code Enforcement/Permit Department at (814) 684-1330.
- Abandoned Car Ordinance No. 1243
- Animal Control Ordinance No. 1136
- Banning Open Burning Ordinance No. 1270
- False Alarm Ordinance No. 1151
- Littering Ordinance No. 1150
- Nuisance A.Nuisance B. Ordinance No. 1236
- Outdoor Furnaces A. Outdoor Furnaces B. Ordinance No. 1269
- Snow Emergency Rte. A Snow Emergency Rte. B. Ordinance No. 1300
- Snow & Ice Removal Sidewalk Ordinance No. 1075
- Tree Trimming Ordinance No. 1246
- Yard Sale Ordinance – Ordinance No. 1245
- Zoning Districts
Contact the Tyrone Borough Code Enforcement Officer, Marvin Frazell, at (814) 684-1330 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information concerning these ordinances.